Sunday, July 12, 2009

Thing #2

Thing #2 - The 7 1/2 Habits of Lifelong Learners
Goals are easy for me to set. I simply think of what I want to achieve and then make my plan. I know that I have to accept responsibility for my own learning, and therefore I find my own resources to make my goals happen. Problems are challenges that help me to grow and learn from my mistakes. I have total confidence that I can accomplish everything that I set my mind to. One stumbling block is technology! I am completely clueless and need lots of help from teachers and mentors! Thanks for any and all help!

1 comment:

  1. You know more than you think you do...you showed me all the things you do with your kids...and now you are going to know more to share with them! you said it yourself...all teachers need to know this...it's all free!

    ReplyDelete