Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thing #12

As I have read through the articles on "how to communicate through blogging," it has become clear to me that blogging is very much like carrying on a conversation with someone interested in hearing what you have to say. The rules of conversation etiquette apply to this application as in any conversation that you would have with someone in person. "Talk - Listen - Respond" just like you would in a conversation. Linking your blogs to other articles or pictures simply expands your conversation and allows others to comment or have additional information that supports your views. With these mini-lessons on blogging, provided by other bloggers, I feel empowered with a new knowledge of how to communicate with the world! It will take me some time and many trials to get good at this, but I am ready to get good at this form of communication.

1 comment: