Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Thing #13

I am attending the FCS Conference in Dallas. Each seminar that I attend, the instructor has given us websites that will assist us in our teaching experiences. As I begin to visit each of these websites, I can tag them according to the category and post them on my deloicious account. the instructors should be telling everyone about this wonderful new tool! Instead of giving us a hard copy of the websites, they could just post each site to their delicious account, or whatever social networking site they chose, and tell us to check out their tags! Lots to learn! The potential is endless for an informative conference like the one that I am attending. We could all benefit from this social networking site. This could save alot of time and allow for other helpful seminars instead of just giving us websites in each seminar! Great tool!

No comments:

Post a Comment