Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thing #21

My students have already been doing PHOTOSTORY. I love this program! My Career Investigations classes worked with our librarian, Cindy Shultz, who taught them the program and about importing photos from FLICKR.COM. The assignment was to create a photo story about your chosen career. The students loved being creative with the music and script. Some students opted to just use music and write their captions in each frame. I thought that this would take awhile for the students to learn. WOW! Was I surprised when they said "we don't like the choices of music, can we download our own music"!!! If you have not used this wonderful tool, please do yourself a favor and let your students show you what they can do! I am uploading the photo story from a student that wanted to be an actress! Great video! Oh! I had the students save these to their student folders and graded them from their folders! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment